Saturday, January 5, 2013

"Space is the Place!"

A few years ago, while in Grad school, I attempted to make an "Early Reader" comic.  My idea was to create something simple and action packed like "Go, Dog, Go!" but to use traditional comic techniques.  I think it's pretty successful, and it makes me laugh.  While I think all of the word choices are fine, I think that there are too many different words.  The art was done with markers and colored pencils, and the only work done digitally were the word balloons.  Clicking on them will make them big enough to read, then you should be able to move from one page to the next. Enjoy!




























1 comment:

  1. I read sword swing graphic novel and digital marketing thesis topics turned into animated show that run on worlwide market. This novel covers all latest styles and design.

    ReplyDelete