Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Icky Ricky

While working on Fangbone, I've also been planning another series called "Icky Ricky." Random House will be publishing the books, and they are basically my answer to "Fancy Nancy," however, they are not parodies. This image is for the first book's cover. It's the first non-digitally colored piece I've done since 1997, and I'm really anxious about it. I wanted it to look loose, but not sloppy. I initially tried a photoshop colored version, but the whole "icky" thing didn't really come off too well. There's much more to the cover than this, and hopefully I can show that soon.

3 comments:

  1. Nice Book
    Fungicide is an organic pesticide used to control Fungal diseases on Plants

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AGfarm india come up with a solution to this problem by which one can easily order online Herbicides, Fungicides

    ReplyDelete