Thursday, June 23, 2016

With Any Luck I'll Drive a Truck

My latest book, "With Any Luck, I'll Drive a Truck" is finally out, and it's getting great reviews.  It was written by David Friend and published by Nancy Paulsen Books.  It's the first book that I've illustrated for another author since 2011.



Here are four of my favorite drawings from the book. Eventually, I will post some pictures of the process behind them. I'm posting them without the text, so if you want to know what each page says, you'll have to read the book!






Here are some of the reviews, Kirkus,  Publisher's Weekly,  and the New York Times.

I hope you take the time to find a copy of this book for all the little drivers in your life!


     






6 comments:

  1. I admit, I have not been on this web page in a long time... however it was another joy to see It is such an important topic and ignored by so many, even professionals. I thank you to help making people more aware of possible issues. http://besttowtrucknearme.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a smart blog. I mean it. You have so much knowledge about this issue, and so much passion. You also know how to make people rally behind it, obviously from the responses. Elia And Ponto

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog! I really enjoy reading this article. It's always a masterpiece for the author of this blog.
    tow truck company near me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you eagerly waiting for the BA 1st Year Result 2023? Checking the result of BA Part 1 is an important step toward your academic progress and future aspirations. Here, we will provide you with all the information you need to know about checking the BA 1st Year Result 2023.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was highly fascinated by this article on how to tow from no parking zones! Unauthorized parking can be quite burdensome and it is important to have effective ways of tackling it. When I saw the words commercial tow truck I thought this was significant because that means you need specialized towing services in order to handle such situations effectively. Commercial tow trucks are very crucial in observing law and order at no parking zones. Their specialization in tools and professional operators makes them suitable for such difficult conditions. It is important to stress on the need for having a dependable commercial tow service that can swiftly eliminate vehicular disturbances.

    ReplyDelete