Monday, October 29, 2012

Icky Ricky ARC

A few days ago I a copy of my "Icky Ricky" ARC.  An ARC is an "Advance Reading Copy" and is essentially a test run of the book.  It's on cheaper paper, and there will usually be tweaks to the text and art before the final book off is sent to to be printed.  The ARC is also used so that marketing can get a sense of the book, and have something to show while selling it. Ricky is a much longer piece of writing than I have ever done.  Each page has art, along with a paragraph or two.  The book is 124 pages, and will be out in May of 2013.  Random House is publishing it.





1 comment:

  1. I want to express my heartfelt gratitude for sharing such an exceptional article. Your commitment to offering valuable information is truly praiseworthy and has not only helped me but, I believe, numerous others too. Your dedication to providing informative content is greatly appreciated, and I encourage you to continue maintaining this outstanding standard. Your contributions have a significant impact, and we appreciate the knowledge and insights you consistently bring to the table. Thank you once again for your considerate and enlightening posts! On the hunt for assignment aid? Your search terminates right here! We extend our management assignment help services within your reach, featuring a proficient squad of 2000+ assignment professionals. Rest assured, we're committed to shepherding you through your assignments. Queries? Contact us promptly.

    ReplyDelete